Outstation yo!

  • Currently at Syazana's place.
  • Meeting with client at KLCC tomorrow. And maybe the day after tomorrow juga.
  • Lone ranger - sorang-sorang amek flight dari Kerteh to Subang then teksi dari Subang to KLCC. Taxi fare from Subang to KLCC = RM40. Takpe, company bayar. Err I mean nanti boleh claim.
  • Meet Syazana at KLCC then heading to makan-makan before night walking to her place. Err, saya tak maksudkan kami jalan dari KLCC ke Cheras. No, we're not that insane. HAHA ;P
  • I penat gila tapi I got work to do. Yes, I'm a workaholic; boss sayang. HEHE.
  • I love my job. Alhamdulillah untuk nikmat ini :)


Nanti I ada duit lebih, I beli camera so that I can put my latest photo here with a caption:
Design Engineer at play.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Eh lupa nak credit. Gambar milik Saey tapi Syazana yang snap.

You Might Also Like

0 komen