Dear Sir,

Being/acting arrogant will not make people amused; neither respect nor befriend. Well, they might respect or befriend, in front of you. What happen at your back is them to know. Pity you.

***

And pity me, still gasping for a friendship at work. Seriously I make no good friend here. Maybe I'll just let the officemate-friendship over when 8-5 slot is over. Or should not I?

I'm not that kind yang pilih bulu; I'm that kind yang pilih kepala. HAHA. Trust me, I'm a good friend if our head make a good match.

Yes, I'm that kind yang sombong because I'm not THAT friendly. I know how to smile at people and I also know how to smirk when people don't smile back at me. HAHA.

I'm not into texting/SMSing people 24/7; unless I really have something to say (like IMY :P). I don't text people to ask what kind of clothes would you wear to work today, baju kurung or jeans&t-shirt. HAHA kiddinggg :P


P/S: I love you. Have a good sleep people!

You Might Also Like

0 komen