Practicality | Pakar Cantik

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Practicality

This view is taken from my desk in my former office. Can you spot the switches in this picture? If you can see, the left switch is for air-cond and the right switch is for lamp.

Why on earth these switches' location matter? Well, because I am a designer and I used to have this office as my workstation. It's kinda troublesome for me to switch on/off these switches every morning and evening. Not very practical for a lazy person like me :p

Lesson learned?
Well, designer don't simply design, there's reason behind every design we do. Some because of cost-saving, some because of project specification/requirement; above all, practicality. I guess I love my job designing so much :) :)

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...